Ok, I admit it. I tricked you. Want to know how? I will be happy to share in a moment. First, did you write down your answers to the questions I posed the other day and today? This is the important part; to answer the questions honestly for yourself.
Whether or not you sent them to me, the point was for you to write them down. First, ask yourself and get clear about your answers. Think about it. Reflect, and honestly answer. It’s usually best to go with your first inclination. Second, write them down. It helps!
It helps because you take the time to write them, thereby continuing to think and clarify. It also helps you create what you want because you now have taken action to declare them in your words and writing. The written answers become real, not just thoughts.
If You Don’t Write It Down You Have A Wish But Not A Goal
Journaling is an important part of manifesting. Writing down what you want to create and attract is a big step in making the reality you want come true. It is an important first step. Declare it to be so. Clearly, know what you want, declare it and put it in writing.
Blueprints are plans. Business plans are written. Written goals get realized faster than wishing and hoping. So yes, I tricked you into writing things down. If you sent them in, you give me feedback how to better help meet your wants and needs and serve you.
I hope you did. I hope you will! If you haven’t here they are again!
Remember, I will confidentially address the responses I get in the blogs. I will not be personally answering each of the emails.
- What are your top 3 desires? What is it you want? What are you wanting to accomplish? Answer as clearly as possible. e.g. I want a new car. I want to learn to juggle. I want new job. etc.
2. What are your top 3 reasons why each of these is important to you What will getting your desire do for you? What will you gain by attaining it?
3. What are your top 3 challenges or obstacles? If related to your top desires what is preventing you from having what you want?
4. What are the top 3 reasons why each of these obstacles prevents you? How does each limit you?
5. What do you love? What do you stand for?
6. What do you hate and stand against?
7. What do you feel you need to know, understand and apply in order to transform your challenges into opportunities?
8. What do you feel you need to know, understand and apply in order to transform you career, family life, relationships, life? Answer in each area or whichever is most important to you?
Answers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing back.
If you have any money issues you don’t want to miss this summit.
Only 1 day left in Prosperity Summit Day. You can still get in and have access! You can watch or listen to these great speakers anytime, at your leisure, for a limited amount of time. DO IT NOW!
22 world-class experts online to help you overcome money issues and create financial freedom. March 6-12 Completely FREE!
Have a blessed day!
If you like these posts please subscribe. If you think these posts would help others please share them. Help Spread the word.
Horizons photo used with permission of Phil Koch.
NEW BLOG SITE LAUNCHES SOON – Do you get this blog emailed to you? You will have to again subscribe to this blog, newsletter. I’d hate for you to miss anything when it switches. Subscribe and Follow Daily Inspiration and Gratitude!